If you have a hard deadline, you should reach out to us 8 weeks in advance, in order to ensure timely delivery.
- Contact: You can get in touch with us by phone or email.
- Briefing: We will discuss your order either in a meeting or by phone (product requirements/ideas, volume, deadline etc.).
- Quote: Following the briefing, we will submit a quote.
- Order: You accept the quote in writing via the order form.
- Product and design suggestion: We submit product and design suggestions for the product you ordered.
- Approval and production: Following your approval of the product and design suggestion, we order the item and take care of the entire transaction (procurement, incoming goods control etc.).
- Delivery/pickup: Depending on your commission, we deliver the customised items, subject to a service charge of 3.50 euros, or you pick up your products at the Infopoint in the university administration building.
- Invoice: The invoicing of all Unishop services can be handled via a RUB financial account. If your financial account takes care of payment, the amount due is transferred automatically.