Officers and Representatives

The co-determination of various groups at the university is carried out through committees, councils and the representatives of special interest groups.

The different interest groups of Ruhr University Bochum (RUB) – students, employees – elect their representatives to committees or councils. Representations, for example the disabled persons' representative, stand up for certain groups of people. Officers in turn, are contact partners for specific issues. They support the university in implementing its legal mandate in sensitive issues and support both councils and representatives with advice and assistance.


Staff Representatives

Student Body

Other Representatives

To top